Saturn is the Karma Karaka planet. It rules the 10th and 11th houses in the Kalpurusha chart. Its transit through the 12th, 1st, and 2nd houses of the natal moon sign for continuous 7 and half years is called Sade Sati. This whole period is marked as a period of transformation for natives. Through challenges, pressure, obstacles, delays, and denials Saturn transform a native into a better and distinctive persona. This transformation rule is also applied in the education and career realm. So, if you are a student or a job aspirant and undergoing Shani Sade Sati now, you can take this blog as your guide to handling Sade Sati’s consequences.
Saturn Sade Sati Impact on Education
Most of the students during Shani Sade Sati undergo mixed results in the educational field. The result of Sade Sati is strictly aligned with the placement of Saturn and Moon in the birth chart. Still, if you want to experience positive results in Sade Sati in the educational realm, do try these things
- Be Disciplined & More Focused: To reinforce the best result from Shani Sade Sati, increase your focus. Try to be disciplined in your studies. You may find it tough to focus on your studies and get distracted easily. But, you should try the opposite. Take your education more seriously and study hard to reap the benefits of Sade Sati.
- Learn From Your Failures: You might find it very difficult to score higher marks in your studies. Though, you should not leave hope. Try to learn from your failures and come up with more efforts to achieve your goals despite difficult situations.
- Be Firm in Your Dedication & Determination: Don’t give up in front of hurdles. Rather try harder with more dedication and determination to accomplish academic goals. Saturn delays but does not deny.
Saturn Sade Sati Impact on Career
Like education, Saturn Sade Sati impacts career profoundly. So, to reap the best results during Sade Sati, every job aspirant and/or working professional should stick to a few vows. These are,
- Stay Prepared for Transformation: You may experience transformation in your career through job changes or promotions. You may be transferred to a different office under the same organization.
- The burden of Responsibility: You may find yourself overburdened with growing responsibilities at the workplace. It is a testing time and you need to remain calm and tackle the challenges successfully.
- Compatibility Issues with Your Boss/Authority: You may find it hard to carry out orders sent by your boss or authority. Try your patience and use diplomacy to get rid of workplace hassles. You can do it.
Tips to Manage Hurdles during Sade Sati
- Be focused on your work and study.
- Try to maintain a disciplined routine; be it in your studies or work.
- Try to improve your skill rather than becoming a complaining kid.
- Worship Lord Shiva, Lord Hanuman, and/or Lord Vishnu to appease Saturn during Sade Sati.
Last and most importantly, do your assigned karma and concentrate on self-improvement and skill attainment during these periods to meet challenges with the right strategies. You would find yourself emerging as a stronger and better person after this period.