Vedic Astrology is known for its rich information and techniques. Vedic astrologers decipher birth charts by counting on these ages of information, techniques, and yogas to analyze a birth chart. Today, we would know one of the auspicious yogas in Astrology that only fortunate persons are born with. We would know about the Raj Yoga – Adhi Yoga. We would know what one of the famous astrologers in Kolkata, Astrologer Debraj conveys about Adhi Yoga. We also decode the benefits of this yoga through the opinions of Debraj sir.
Thus, let’s not waste a second more and delve deep into Adhi Yoga in Kundali.
What is Adhi Yoga in Kundali?
Adhi means power and best in Sanskrit, and Yoga means connection. Hence, these two words together mean – the powerful yoga in a birth chart or Kundali. It is one of the auspicious yogas in astrology that only lucky persons are born with.
Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury – these trio make Adhi Yoga. When Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury are placed in the 6th, 7th, and/or 8th house from the Moon or Ascendant in a chart; they form this super auspicious yoga. 6th and 8th houses are associated with challenges and obstacles. But, when auspicious planets like Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter are placed in these houses, they nullify the negative effects and bring positive changes and results in native life.
Special effects of Adhi Yoga
The Adhi Yoga provides results in manifolds. It not only makes the native intelligent, energetic, successful, and wise in life but also makes the native well-named, well-known, and respected in society. Yoga ensures a higher status in public for the natives.
However, the strength of Adhi Yoga might get hampered if any of the planets – Jupiter, Venus, and/or Mercury go afflicted or debilitated in the birth chart.
Benefits of Adhi Yoga in a Brief
One blog is not enough to explain the benefits of Adhi Yoga. Though, Astrologer Debraj has tried to provide a glimpse of the benefits of this yoga precisely for his readers. Let’s read in,
- Intelligence along with Wisdom: While Mercury is the karaka of intelligence, Jupiter indicates wisdom. Naturally, the native excels in communication and gains knowledge easily compared to others.
- Financial Achievement: This yoga strongly manifests financial success. If the native tries a bit harder and stays focused on his career/business, he/she will attain success with an abundance of money and prosperity.
- Growth in Relationships: Yes, yoga improves relationships due to the presence of Venus. The native experiences a harmonious relationship with his family, spouse, and professional realm due to his social charm.
- Overall Well-Being: Jupiter is our free will. So, when Jupiter is well placed, it makes the native experience good health, stable mental status, and overall well-being.
- Favorable Life Event: A Native who is born with this yoga experiences favorable circumstances in life and finds opportunities plus support in personal and professional fields.
There are other traits found in native entrepreneurship, leadership quality, philanthropy, higher social status, happy personal and professional life, and so on.
So, to check, whether you have this auspicious yoga in your chart or not, and how to utilize the yoga if you have, you can consider visiting an experienced astrologer. Astrologer Debraj, a famous astrologer in Kolkata would certainly put a light on this yoga and guide you accordingly.