Separative Planets & Their Roles Harming Marriage Life Cause Divorce or Separation)
There are so many things we cannot control which cause divorce instead of possessing intellect and wiliness; and so is divorce or separation in conjugal life. Whether it is a love marriage or an arranged marriage; no one can say when and how his/her conjugal life reaches the verge of divorce or separation with reasons or no reasons in the influence of separative planets.
You, I or he cannot say anything about marriage or divorce in advance; but ASTROLOGY says as well as the connections or combinations of separative planets in your birth chart can predict if you have a chance of getting divorced. Yes, you have heard the right. A genuine astrologer in Kolkata can certainly predict when a native may undergo a crisis in marriage and whether his/her marriage ends in divorce under the effect of separative planets.
What Are Separative Planets?
Needless to say, divorce or separation is a dithering matter and it engulfs a piece of life. Sun, Mars, Saturn, and Rahu are called the separative planets in astrology. Even, the 6th, 8th, and 12th house lords also play major roles in divorce or separation, and sometimes these house lords are also considered as separative planets. Moreover, if the 6th, 8th, and/or 12th houses are acquired by the separative planets named earlier, a native may face a bitter phase in marriage or his/her marriage can end in separation or divorce.
How do Separative Planets Cause Divorce or Separation?
Let us know further how these separative planets harm conjugal life and push natives to undergo stress like Divorce or Separation.
- If any of the planets among Sun, Mars, Saturn, and/or Rahu (Separative planets) influences the 7th
- If the 7th lord is influenced by two or more separative planets, the native has a possible chance to get separated from his/her spouse.
- If one or more separative planets influence the 4th house or the 4th house lord.
- If malefic planets are placed in the 7th house in a birth chart.
- If the 7th lord is posted in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house in a birth chart.
- If the 7th house lord is placed in any of the 6th, 8th, or 12th houses in conjunction with malefic planets like the Sun or separative planets.
- If the 7th house lord is powerless or debilitated.
- If the 7th house lord is placed in close combustion with Sun or other separative planets.
- If the 2nd house or 2nd house lord is afflicted by malefic planets or two or more separative planets then it gives a bad result in marriage.
- Venus is another important plant that indicates poise and happiness in marriage life. if Venus is afflicted by any of the separative planets then it can lead to divorce or separation.
- 6th house indicates legal disputes. So, if anyhow the 6th house gets associated with the 7th house or its lord then a native cannot escape facing legal issues in marriage.
Before winding up with a decision and starting panicking, you should know whether you have such planetary posting or malefic planetary combinations in your natal chart. In that case, you are advised to visit the best astrologer in Kolkata for a detailed marriage report analysis with the eye of astrology.
Prime Separative Planet Causes Divorce or Separation
The aforementioned planetary aspects and combinations mostly influence marriage life with bad results and push marriage to reach the verge of separation or divorce. But, surprisingly, Sun is the most unfavorable planet for conjugal life. If Sun is placed in the 7th house or a native gets marriage during the Mahadasha of Sun, the native possibly faces disputes in married life.
On a Closing Note….
So, if you don’t know the head or tail of astrology or how to read birth charts but you are undergoing glitches in married life with or without reasons, it is high time to visit the best Bengali astrologer in Kolkata when in need of which cause divorce, Astrologer Debraj Acharya. He is among the top 10 astrologers in Kolkata, you can certainly count on him.